(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh Buddy Show Me What You Got

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, First of all, Big, Big Wallpaper Hugs to ALL OF YOU that took the time to send me OH So, So Many Hot And Awesome Holiday Studs!!!  I have gone to work and I'm happy to report to All Of YOU that there will BE a Christmas Collection this Year and I'm planning on posting either the first or second week of December for those of you that would like some Holiday Spirit on Your Desktop's for this coming Holiday season.  Thanks Buddies!!!  With that said, I'm proud to present to you this week....
   
My "Oh Buddy Show Me What You Got" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
 ...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpapers III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You out did yourself this time. #3 (Dionisio Heiderscheid) is my #1 guy now, and #4 (Carl Hardwick) is my all time #1 model. Thanks.

Brent said...

Hey Glen0330, Thanks So Much for taking the time to post your most kind words and Your not alone, for I too also have Dionisio Heiderscheid on My Desktop right now, I just love the way He looks in the moonlight and I might add He also is the most downloaded Wallpaper so far within this collection. And you are so right about Carl Hardwick, He always works for me in any Wallpaper ...Woof, Woof, Woof for sure!!! Thanks Again Glen for your comment, it is greatly appreciated. Your Wallpaper Buddy Always...(Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails