(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Dudes That Want Some Loven

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, while I don't get to do this that often here on My Wallpaper Blog, but I'm so happy to share with you some great news and that being from one of My Wallpaper Fans who has started His Own Blog, and in His Own words said,

"I've been an avid follower of your wallpapers for a while and I just created  cleanandirty.blogspot.com.  It's nothing fancy, but I'm looking to generate some traffic and was hoping we could swap links. I'm pretty sure our blogs would attract similar viewer ship! 

Well guys, I'm so in agreement with Him and after you have download your favorite Wallpapers from My Blog this week, I highly recommend that you check out this NEW BLOG!!!  Some Hot, Hot Stuff already posted here and it is already showing all the signs of becoming a Hot Blog that you just may want to be Bookmarking, I AM!!!  And don't be surprised to see something there within some of My Wallpapers for You in the future, for I have already downloaded some hot stuff for some of My future projects!!!  That is how good it is Guys.
   
Ok with that said, for all of you that having been with me week after week for so long now, you ALL know that I have always had a mixture of "Scenic Backgrounds" and "Computer Generated Backgrounds" within each of My Wallpaper Collections that I have shared with You before, well let me apologize to ALL of You this week if that is what you where hoping to see again, for I went into a creative overdrive mode when working on this Collection and all the Backgrounds are computer generated.  Hoping you may enjoy some of them and I'm proud to present to you this week....
   
My "Dudes That Want Some Loven" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)


Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails