(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

So Nice To Come Home To

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies I'm happy to announce to you that Wallpaper Brent has just gotten some new Photo Editor Software with 24 creative plug-in filters for powerful photo effects and it really is doing some awesome things so far guys.  Now I just have to figure out how to use them all and once I do, boy you going to be seeing some new kind of Wallpapers from me....(((( Big Smile ))))  But meanwhile, for all of You that have been enjoying all of my work in the past so far, I'm happy to present to you this week......
   
My "So Nice To Come Home To"  Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS: Wallpaper #5 brings a whole new meaning to the term of "Loch Ness Monster"....at least for me!!!!  (((( Even Bigger Smile )))))  Been on My Desktop now for weeks!!!! 
      
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails