(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

I Like Everything About You

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, well for those of you that were hoping to see my 1st quarter Blog Report for 2011, well guys sorry I haven't had to time to get it done yet.  But hopefully I will have it finished for next week's posting if all goes well this coming week.  I'm sure looking forward to seeing who has made it into the Top 10 Collections Downloaded.  With that said, I happy to present to you this week....
   
My "I Like Everything About You" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)


Your Wallpaper Buddy here in California, USA 
With Wallpaper Hugs To All Of You
()()( Brent )()()
  
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

2 comments:

James said...

This is an awesome set, Brent. thanks loads!

Glass Doors Bend said...

Greatt reading this

Related Posts with Thumbnails