(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Nice And Ripe

Hi Once Again Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies,  While I'm really enjoying being the Co-Author of Jeff's Blog, "Google Blogger Closes Gay Blogs", for not only are Jeff and I being able to help out so many fellow Gay Blog Owners not only get their Blog(s) re-opened and back up and running again, but we are also able to help get the word out to so many Blog Visitors where these closed Blogs are at now!!!  So what does this have to do with My Wallpaper Blog, well I'm happy to report to you that I was able to take off My "Co-Author" Cap last week for a few days, and put back on My "Wallpaper Creator" Cap and tune into some great "Jazz" music and I was able to create several new Wallpaper Collections for all of You and they turned out so HOT!!!  And Boy it sure felt so good to get back to what I really enjoying doing the MOST and that is creating something new for My Desktop and Your Desktop!!!....((((BIG SMILE)))))....  With that said, I'm proud to present to you this week......
   
My "Nice And Ripe" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

And as long as All of You keep coming back week after week, well I'm just going to keep on posting a New Wallpaper Collection for You, Week after Week with hopes that You will keep enjoying then. Ok? Ok.
  
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA
With Thanks To All Of You For Your Love And Support
And With Wallpaper Hugs To You,
   
()()( Brent )()()

PS: Please be advised that in the event this current Wallpaper Blog get's shut down again, like My Original Blog, I already have a backup Wallpaper Blog in place for You!  All YOU have to do is just change the (2) to a (3) in my current Blog Address so it looks like this: brentsmalewallpapers3.blogspot.com and you will get to My Next Replacement Blog with all the Wallpapers that you are seeing here and You will not miss one of My Wallpaper Posting. OK? Ok!...I'm Learning Guyz.....Plus, if that fails and I get totally shut down by Google, I now have up an running, while not as nice, but at least all My Wallpapers are there, My Twin Brother Blog with another service and that blog link is: http://brentsmalewallpapers.nibblebit.com/, Please make note of this just encase!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails