(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Uncut II

Hay Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, well it's the first of the Month and when was the last time You backed up Your Computer????  The only reason I mention this is that my main hard drive died last Monday, well after all, it was four years old!!!  But I had complete backups so I'm all restored and back up and running once again.
    
With that said, back in January, I started off the New Year on this Blog with My "Uncut" collection and since so many of You have enjoyed it so much with 42,929 Standard downloads and 41,331 Wide Screen downloads of it so far, I decided to do another "Uncut" collection for all of you with hopes you may enjoy it as much as the first collection.  So I present to you this week.....

My "Uncut II" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)




...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)


And if you come back next week, I should be able to post my 2nd Quarter Blog Recap for all of you showing You the top 3 downloaded Collections for the 2nd quarter along with the top 10 downloaded collection since I started My Blog last October. OK? Ok!

With Wallpaper Hugs To All of YOU....
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
()()()( Brent )()()()
    
PS: Also Please be advised that in the event this current Wallpaper Blog get's shut down again, like My Original Blog, I already have a backup Wallpaper Blog in place for You!  All YOU have to do is just change the (2) to a (3) in my current Blog Address so it looks like this: brentsmalewallpapers3.blogspot.com and you will get to My Next Replacement Blog with all the Wallpapers that you are seeing here and You will not miss one of My Wallpaper Posting. OK? Ok!...I'm Learning Guyz.....Plus, if that fails and I get totally shut down by Google, I now have up and running, while not as nice, but at least all My Wallpapers are there, My Twin Brother Blog with another service and that blog link is: http://brentsmalewallpapers.nibblebit.com/, Please make note of this just encase!!!

Blog Up-Date 7/5 5:21PM PST - For those visiting My Blog Via Internet Explorer 7 or 8, I am aware of My Blog Not Displaying the Wallpapers On All My Posting properly.  I will be working on the problem late tonight when the traffic slows down!
    
Blog Up-Date 7/6 5:49PM PST - For those visiting My Blog Via Internet Explorer 7 or 8, I have a temporary fix in place now to "Hide" the problem that you may have been seeing before with all My Wallpaper Posting.  While the problem is still there, you just can see it and I'm working with the Template Designer to resolve this issue!!!  Thanks for understanding!  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails