(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Do You Like What You See?

Hay Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, YEOW!! My Blog as stayed in the top (7) Best Rated Blogs for the second week in a row.  And I Do Thank YOU Dearly for those of you that have voted for My Blog, for daily traffic as doubled, but if you have noticed, that My Average Star rating is dropping, from a high of "3.91" and now down to a "3.78", and I just found out why, and it is none of You that are the cause of it!!!  Come to find out, it is other Blog Owners that are trying to work their way up into the top (7) that are voting for those Blogs that are already there with a vote of (1) Star and they have their friends do the same.  Well, that knocks the shit out of the average of the top (7) Rated Blogs.  But, I have had My two weeks of fame and I already grained so many new Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies and I Welcome All of You To My Blog.  And why I'm sorry this is happening, I'm just going to let it happen and move on with what I do best and that is to create and share some of the Best Male Wallpapers that are not found anywhere on the Net of what we are all enjoying, or at least I think so.  And while this news maybe upsetting to some of you that have voted for My Blog before with a high star rating, well the only thing that I can think of is, if there are 20, 40, 60, or more of you that would like to foil the plans of what is happening to My Blog by those trying to move up with "Best Male Blog", then vote again with a (4) or (5) star rating, this would keep My Average Blog Star Rating Up to the original level that You voted for before,  that is if you would like to see My Blog stay in the top (7), but I leave this one up to You.  With that said and I'll get off My Blog politics soap box and present to you this week's Wallpaper Collection......that I really, really like.....and that is.....
 
My "Do You Like What You See?" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size) 


...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

With Wallpaper Hugs To All of YOU....
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
()()()( Brent )()()()
Related Posts with Thumbnails