(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Just The Guy Next Door

First of all Guyz, let me apologize to all Wallpaper Fans and My Blog Buddies that may have been navigating to My Blog in the past via Microsoft's Internet Explorer and you found that the Google Followers Plug-in wasn't working correctly for You.  I'm so sorry for this error, but I didn't know about it, for My default browser is Firefox 3.6 and it wasn't till Mike in Texas that e-mailed me advising me of the problem that I knew about!  But I now have that problem fixed for all of You and Mike and if there is anything on My Blog that isn't working correctly in Your Browser, please feel free to let Me know, and I will corrected for You.  My e-mail address is: bjrvmanmb@gmail.com
With that said, I'm happy to present to you this week....
My “Just The Guy Next Door" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)


Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To You!
()()( Brent )()()

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails