(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Dream Land

Hay Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, Thank You so much for coming back to My Wallpaper Blog once again, even after last week's posting of My "Angel" Collection.....((( Big Smile)))  Well it sure does appear to Me that I'm not the only one that doesn't like Male Angel Wallpapers, for last week My Blog had the lowest amount of traffic since I set up the counts last November.  So I promise You this, it going to be nothing but hot men and dicks on all my future Wallpapers!!! OK? Ok.  With that said, I present to you....
My “Dream Land” Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)


Hoping this makes up for last weeks posting?
Your Wallpaper Buddy In Wet, Rainy California, USA
()()( Brent )()()

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails