(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Before The Storm

Wow Guyz, It appears to Me that I'm not the only one in the World that enjoys viewing naked men on their Desktops…(((Big, Big Smile)))  Has you may have noticed, I have added a couple more features to My Blog last week besides SHOUTCast, one of them being counters that show how many hits my blog is getting and what countries you all live in, and WOW,  I had no idea that My Blog was getting this much traffic from around the World, but it sure is making me feel really GOOD, Thanks Guys!  The other is a link to the “Best Male Blog” web site.  Besides being a place to vote for My Blog, it is also a great search engine to find other Gay Blogs of things that you may be interested in.  If you haven't been there before, check it out and while your there if you would be so kind to, please vote for My Blog, this will help to spread the news of My Blog to others.  Thanks, Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA ()( Brent )()

Now My “Before The Storm” Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)


 

 

 

 

 
 
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails