(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Great Desktop Tip

Hay Fellow Wallpaper Fans,

Do you remember when you first got your New Computer and your Desktop looked something like this….


Then shortly after that you started installing more and more programs and your Desktop started to look something like this….

And then you found some really hot Wallpaper’s that may have looked something like this….


But really couldn’t see them because of all your Desktop Icons?
Well I would like to share with you a great Desktop tip, just in case you haven't already heard about it, that will allow YOU to be able to see ALL of the Desktop Wallpapers that you might be enjoying, and hopefully, some of them are mine...((((Big Smile))))...without ANY Desktop Icons on your Desktop blocking your view, but yet, you still have all of them at your access with just one mouse move or a click of your mouse!

That's right, no ICONS on your Desktop, till you move your mouse or you click your mouse with this ever, oh so sweet, light weight, and best of all, "Free" Desktop Utility Program called "Iconoid". I have downloaded it and installed it and I have scanned it for Spyware and Adware and none were to be found, so I'm using it and I'm loving it, and I think you will also.

The first thing that I oh so enjoyed about this Desktop Utility Program was when I'm on my Desktop and if my mouse becomes idle for a few seconds, then all of a sudden all your Desktop Icons just DIS-APPEAR, letting me see ALL of my Wallpaper with no Icons blocking my view at all!  But as soon as I move my mouse, then all the Icons RE-APPEAR. And if you want you lower bottom task bar to disappear also, their is a setting for that as well as your cursor also, then you have a COMPLETE FULL MONITOR view of you favorite Wallpaper.

The other sweet thing this program does is that it can line-up ALL your Icons either to the Right, to the Left, to the Top, to the Bottom or ALL AROUND THE OUTER SIDES, with just a click of a button!!! This is great depending on what your current Wallpaper you may have.

And for those of you that may toggle between different screen resolutions, like I do, this program remembers the Icon placement of each Icon for each of your different screen resolution that you might be using.

And for those of you that have a Wide Screen Monitor, this Utility Program handles your needs when a Wallpaper is not the size that fits your Monitor by Auto Matching a color that best borders the smaller Wallpaper for your Monitor or you can be set it to any color that you would like, such as black.

So as you can see, I'm really impressed with this program and all that it can do and I was just wanting to share it with all of you!

The link to check it out and download it if you like what you see....is....
http://www.sillysot.com/

Hoping you enjoy this one as much as I do!

Your Wallpaper Buddy In California
That Just Thought You Might Like To Know About This One!
()()( Brent )()()

1 comment:

6p010535cc0665970c said...

This is a great program...thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails