(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall 2010

Ok Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies,  I know that many of You have been waiting for this week's posting, so rather than a lot of bla, bla, bla this week,  lets just get right to it.  Hoping you like this Collection ever more so than last Year's and with that said, I'm happy to present to you this week.....
    
My "Fall 2010" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)


...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA
With Fall Wallpaper Hugs To You, 
()()( Brent )()()
    
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails